|Author displaying a hint of madness while working the mile 7 water stop at the Boston Tune Up 15K.|
It's taper time! Taper is a necessary evil but it is evil nonetheless.
Benefits to taper:
- I get to spend more time with the family.
- I get to stay in your nice warm bed on Saturday morning instead of lacing up in the dark.
- I get to rest up and let minor aches and pains heal.
- I get to spend more time writing blog posts.
- I get to play the "taper card" and skip a run when the weather is just a little too cold and windy.
- I get grumpy, edgy, and fidgety. Endorphin withdrawal.
- The marathon dreams become vivid and sometimes terrifying.
- My aches and pains actually seem to increase for a little while.
- I tend to get minor cold/flu symptoms when I take it easy for a few days. I'm not sure if this is real or not but it feels real.
What happens to you when you taper?
Wait, why do you get to stay in my bed when you taper?!ReplyDelete
Mesin slot, mesin buah, mesin poker atau hanya slot adalah sebuah mesin judi kasino dengan tiga putaran slot online atau lebih yang berputar ketika sebuah tombol ditekan.ReplyDelete
Kolayca mobil ödeme bozdurmak için tıklayın: mobil ödeme bozdurma. Hemen mobil ödeme bozdurabilirsiniz.ReplyDelete